RE: [MOL] Kathy! [00290] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Kathy!

Title: RE: [MOL] Kathy!

Good morning, Lil:  Thanks for the kind words.  Things are going pretty well here, thanks, aside from some pretty heavy financial worries.  We'll get it worked out, though.  And I still feel great, which is a definite plus!  I feel so bad about our poor boy, though.  I sincerely mean it when I say I wish I could hop a plane and go there to be with him.  He's too young to be going through this!!  Love, Kathy