RE: [MOL] Re: KAKA, LOL [00281] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Re: KAKA, LOL

Title: RE: [MOL] Re: KAKA, LOL

Good Morning, Nancy Mae:  I guess I'm confusing everyone.  Actually, I'm a one year survivor.  I've been cancer free since March, really -- the first time I came up with a clean CT scan.  I finished my treatment last May, and I'm still cancer free.  By the way, I got your catalog.  This one I'm going to hang onto.  As soon as I can afford it, I'm going to order the lamp.  It's so pretty, and I need something pretty in my office.  It's a little dreary down here.  This building is ancient, and my office is in the old children's library.  I'm not complaining, though.  I have a wonderful job, and I'm lucky to even have an office!!  How are you feeling today?  Love -- Kathy P.S.  My dad still calls me Kaka!  This is with a short "a," as in bat, so it isn't TOO bad!!  LOL