[MOL] Re: KAKA, LOL [00276] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: KAKA, LOL

Hi Kaka, (Kathy)
I just couldn't resist, LOL, I was going through my notes and seen your nick
name.  When you say cancer free for a year, do you mean from the day your were
DX'd, or the day you finished treatment, or when?  Let me know.
Love ya,
Nanc