RE: [MOL] APPRECIATE ALL YOU MOLERS [00275] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] APPRECIATE ALL YOU MOLERS

Title: RE: [MOL] APPRECIATE ALL YOU MOLERS

Good Morning, Tami:  You and your father need to talk to us more. As you have no doubt figured out, many of us here are caregivers, and they are as important and knowledgeable as those of us with cancer.  As Liz pointed out, the cancer journey can be very frustrating for the caregivers.  This forum will give you a place to vent your feelings and to obtain feedback from others.  I am a small cell lung cancer survivor -- one year this December.  If I can help in any way, I would be more than happy to.  Kathy in Boise