Re: [MOL] Judy's Radiation - Question? [00272] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Judy's Radiation - Question?

Hi Judy,
I had an allergy to aloe, I broke out real bad, my granddaughter did to when I
used it on her for sunburn.  My dog had the same reaction.  Maybe that's why
your Doctor didn't want you to use it.
Love you,
Nanc

In a message dated 1/4/99 11:45:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,