Re: [MOL] Sandi/Dee [00270] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Sandi/Dee

Hi Lee Anne,
Cricket is Sandi's cousin, they both had breast cancer at the same time, only
Crickets cancer came back.  They are very close, best friends, sisters,
cousins.  They just mean so much to each other.  Hope this helps you sort this
out.  If I can help more just ask.
Love ya,
Nanc

In a message dated 1/4/99 2:47:39 PM Eastern Standard Time, Leelake998@AOL.COM