Re: [MOL] APPRECIATE ALL YOU MOLERS [00269] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] APPRECIATE ALL YOU MOLERS

Welcome Tami,
It sounds like you need to become a part of this group. If your dad has
email, he could/should, too. It is very hard for those who are caregivers
because they want to help but have limited ability to know what to do. As a
patient, at least we know where it hurts and how we feel.

This is a good place to come for comfort. The people here really care about
each other.
your friend,
Liz