Re: [MOL] an update [00268] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] an update

Hi Sheila,
I was so happy to have you share your update with us, and sorry you had more
sorrow in your life.  Sounds like things are all coming together for you
though, some things just take time.  Don is cancer free right now.  My family
had a wonderful Christmas.  Do update us from time to time, it's always nice
to hear from you.  I'm so happy we were able to meet.
Love ya,
Nanc

In a message dated 1/4/99 10:42:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,