Re: [MOL] APPRECIATE ALL YOU MOLERS [00264] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] APPRECIATE ALL YOU MOLERS

Hi Tami,
I guess this is a long over due welcome to our MOL Angel Cancer Forum, I'm so
happy you decited to join, you know we can use all the prayer help we can get.
I'm sure you know who I am if you've been reading.  I am a caregiver to my
Mother and my hubby, he has sclc, and for now is cancer free, he is 73 and my
Mother has pulmonary fibrosis of the lungs and she is 82, I am 59, and I
thought I was falling apart but someone is putting me together again, as far
as my heart Valves go anyway, and the blockage is gone too.  I do have to go
for my right eye tear duct to be made this Wed. I had the left one done on
Nov. 30th.  May I ask where you live?  I live in Michigan on the west side of
the state by Lake Michigan, and we are being dumped on big time with that
white stuff called SNOW, but I think it is better then that freezing rain some
are getting.  I'm just tickled pink that you are one of us now.
Let us know more about your father and was it your sister?  If ever I can help
i'll be here for you too.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 1/4/99 8:58:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, sewfun@bright.net