[MOL] ovarian cancer [00260] Medicine On Line

[MOL] ovarian cancer

I just read an update about fighting cancer and the Livingston Center.  Any
information you can give me on this would be appreciated.  I was diagnosed
with ovarian cancer on April 22 and have had 6 chemotherapy treatments of
Taxcol and Carboplatin.