[MOL] APPRECIATE ALL YOU MOLERS [00258] Medicine On Line

[MOL] APPRECIATE ALL YOU MOLERS

I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING EMAIL FROM ALL OF YOU SINCE THE END OF NOVEMBER.
THERE IS SO MUCH LOVE AND CARING. I HAVE ONLY BEEN READING IT AND NEVER
POSTING MY OWN MESSAGE.
  MY DAD WAS DIAGNOSED IN JUNE '98 WITH NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER
STAGE III, MY SISTER-IN-LAW WAS DIAGNOSED WITH GRADE 2 ASTROCYTOMA
(BRAIN TUMOR) 2 YEARS AGO, IT COVERS THE FRONT QUARTER OF HER BRAIN AND IT
IS INOPERALBLE.
  I FEEL SO HELPLESS SOMETIMES, NOT KNOWING WHAT TO SAY OR DO. I HAVE BEEN
FORWARDING ALOT OF EMAILS FROM MOLERS TO MY DAD. HE REALLY SEEMS TO BE
UPLIFTED AND GAINS ALOT OF INFO.
  MY NAME IS TAMI AND I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS TIME TO JOIN IN.