Re: [MOL] Monday [00250] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Monday

Dear Lord, please hold Greg in the palm of your hands.  You have said, "I will
not forget you, your name is written in the palm of my hand."  Please look at
Greg's name in your hand, Lord and in Your Great Mercy, heal him and keep his
name clearly entered in Your Book of Life.
Amen.