[MOL] RE: Me tired, get sleep, talk later....... [00247] Medicine On Line

[MOL] RE: Me tired, get sleep, talk later.......

To all you MOL's,
I'll be back a little later.  I have a lot of mail to answer.  I am just to
tired right now, I'm OK, just tired, probably a little bored.  Also thinking
about getting to the Doctor tomorrow, and then for my eye surgery on Wed.  I
just finished fixing supper and now I'm going to take a nap, and do dishes
when I get up, and then do some posting.
Love you all,
Nanc