Re: [MOL] MOL's PJ is home and big troubles, not signed on to MOL yet... [00244] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MOL's PJ is home and big troubles, not signed on to MOL yet......

Hi Sis,
You just read me like a book don't you.  I've been sleeping my life away,  you
know how I get before Doctor stuff, I have to go get on blood pressure meds.
from my family Doc tomorrow, and the eye surgery on Wed.  and I sure hope I
can get out to have it done.
Love Ya,
Nanc
Have to go for a pit stop, later OK?