Re: [MOL] Sandi/Dee [00234] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Sandi/Dee

Hello Sandi or any other interested mol angel,

Here I am being nosey. Actually curious and concerned!  I must have missed (or
forgotten in my ooooooooooold  age) the situation and relationship between
Sandi and Cricket.  And Sandi, may I say that whatever the connection is, you
seem like a staunch ally and Cricket is lucky to have you!

Best to all, from me and my big nose lol (better than Lil's big head hehehe),
Lee Anne