[MOL] Lee Anne/Dee [00233] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lee Anne/Dee

Dearest Lee Anne,

Thank you so much for your kind words of wisdom.
You are so right about my
daughter and me being lucky to have the memories
of this past Christmas to
comfort us. I know how difficult that must have
been for you to say those words
as I imagine that they brought back some emotions
that you are trying to work
through...

I am so confused as to what to pray for anymore.
My dad is not in much pain at this
time and I don't want to lose him but I don't want
him to linger and suffer either. I
know that it is God's will, whatever happens, but
I don't get the suffering part -
why does it have to be so cruel??? I know that as
time goes on I do get alot of
questions answered but the future is so scary
right now for our family...

Anyway, thanks again for your kind words and thank
you for missing me - it
gives me a warm feeling!!!! Your mom was very
lucky to have you for a daughter...

You and your family have a wonderful and blessed
1999,
Love,
Dee