[MOL] Sandi/Dee [00232] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Sandi/Dee

Dear Sandi,
I am so sorry that Cricket is not doing well; we
are all praying for her and your
family. Please try to, if you can find a way, take
your leave of absence and go back
to be with her. If you can't, I know that Cricket
understands that even though you
are not there with her that you are there in
spirit. It is so very difficult to be so far
away from the loved one who is so ill; I
understand completely. Just keep praying
and do what you know is best in your heart... God
will show you the way...

I feel so bad for you that I am at a loss for
words but I will continue with my prayers
for all of you... You are not alone!!!!

Love,
Dee