Re: [MOL] Caroline [00231] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Caroline

Hi Christine,
Thanks for the note. There is no other server available where we live.
Small town drawbacks! I have tried Juno but you have to live in the States
or Peurto Rico to use it. Hotmail costs some money as do other e-mail
services. I will check our local library as they do have a computer and I
believe Internet access.
May talk to you soon,
Caroline from Canada

----------
> [...]
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: Re: [MOL] Caroline
> Date: December 31, 1998 2:37 PM
>
> We will surely miss you, but, you have to do, what you have to do. Any
> chance of just switching to a cheaper server? That sounds pretty pricey.
> Take care and know you will be in my thoughts over the coming months. My
> best friend's husband just got layed off. He usually gets his notice on
> Christmas eve and returns to work around April. He is in heavy machinery
> construction. At least if you're prepared for it, you can plan for it.
> Does anyone have your address? We could keep you informed of things you
> might be interested in.
> Wishing you a healthy and happy 1999.
> Christine
>
> At 10:02 AM 31/12/98 -0800, you wrote:
> >To all the Molers,
> >I regret that I will have to leave this forum as my hubby has been laid
off
> >of his work for 5 months. This will cut into our spending deeply. The
> >internet access where we are is costing $60 per month so it will be the
> >first cut, and cable will be second. So sorry!! I will not be returning
> >until June (so far away) hoping all will be well with each and everyone
of
> >you.
> >Til we meet again, sincerely,
> >Caroline from Canada
> >
> >----------
> >> From: Lillian Jennings <Firefly@islc.net>
> >> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> >> Subject: Re: [MOL] Caroline
> >> Date: December 28, 1998 1:47 PM
> >>
> >> I was just jesting with you Caroline, oh please let me be nutty, then
> >> would have an excuse for everything!  LOL!   Now lets do talk about
> >> fish.....on the serious side here.  I went fishing a few time's, very
> >proud
> >> of what I caught and when a friend was cleaning my fish, I noticed
some
> >> things in the fish that just did not look right.  It was worm's I was
> >> told.....have you ever heard of this, and do tell me is there any
benefit
> >> to eating worm's?  Shrimp, yes they are scavengers and also quite high
in
> >> cholesterol; however in the Orient, they not only eat plenty of
shrimp;
> >but
> >> eat the shrimp eyes too.  What do you know about this?  Our waterways
are
> >> becoming so polluted, that their are grogs with growths; etc. this
tends
> >> scare me a bit away from seafood; altho I absolutely love it.  Now we
can
> >> just be vegetarians; but we need to keep the potato skins on as the
> >> nutrients from the dirt are good, or they used to be.  This is a very
> >> interesting topic; but I just don't have the answers for it.  Think I
> >have
> >> played devils advocate long enough here......LOL!  Your friend,

Right

> >been
> >> in
> >taste