RE: [MOL] Monday [00230] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Monday

Title: RE: [MOL] Monday

Dear Sarah:  I don't really know what to say -- this is such sad news!  I was so hoping that Greg would be able to rally, but I think I can understand how discouraging this must be for him.  I don't want to see him give up, but I'm not suffering the way he is.  All I can do is pray that the Lord will show him the right way, and that He will give all of you the strength you need.  Please tell Greg that I'm thinking of him and praying for all of you.  Love and Prayers, Kathy