Re: [MOL] an update [00226] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] an update

Sheila,

I enjoyed reading your post and was touched by your relationship with your
aunt.  I thank you for the holiday wishes and wish you and your hubby much
luck. Luck first of all for school, but secondly and most of all in staying
determined not to smoke.  My mom had quit a couple or more times over the
years, but it did not "stick" until she quit as a smoker of over 46 years.
How I wish it had "stuck" years before that, if so I may be visiting with her
now instead of missing her.

Love to you and yours,
Lee Anne