[MOL] TO ALL MOLERS! [00225] Medicine On Line

[MOL] TO ALL MOLERS!

Dear Friends:  Many of you have grown to know Greg, some of you may say Greg who?  Greg is a MOLER who temporarily is not able to be on line due to his cancer treatments.  He is presently in the hospital.  To those of us who know Greg, we have deep love and respect for.  His beauty comes out in poems and music and no matter how he felt he would others how they felt.
I think it is only fitting that we dedicate this e-mail to Greg and to lift him up in all our prayers.  Your friend, lillian

Greg's Favorite Poems

Here is a collection of poems and quotations that you might enjoy.........

THE DASH

I read of a reverend who stood to speak at a funeral of a friend.
He referred to the dates on her tombstone from beginning...to end.
He noted that first came the date of her birth and spoke of the following date with tears,
but he said that mattered most of all was the dash between those years.

For that dash represents all the time that she spent alive on earth,
and now only those who loved her know what that little line is worth.
For it matters not how much we own; the cars, the house, the cash.
What matters is how we live and love and how we spend the dash.

So think about this long and hard, are there things you'd like to change?
For you never know how much time is left (you could be at "dash midrange").
If we could just slow down enough to consider what's true and real,
and always try to understand the way other people feel.

And be less quick to anger, and show appreciation more
and love the people in our lives like we've never loved before.
If we treat each other with respect, and more often wear a smile,
remembering that this special dash might only last a little while.

So, when your eulogy is being read with your life's actions to rehash....
would you be pleased with the things they say about how you spent your dash?

~Author Unknown

 IF TODAY

If you planted Hope today
In any hopeless heart,
If someone's burden was lighter
Because you did your part,
If you caused a laugh
That chased some tears away,
If tonight your name is named
When someone kneels to pray,
Then your day has been well spent.

~Author Unknown

 ALWAYS HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF

It is not easy to live life sometimes
And face the world with a smile when you're crying inside.
It takes a lot of courage to reach down inside yourself,
Hold on to that strength that's still there,
And know that tomorrow is a new day-with new possibilities.

But if you can just hold on long enough to see this through,
You'll come out a new person-stronger,
With more understanding and with a new pride in yourself
From knowing you made it.

~Kathy Obara