Re: [MOL] No Snow here - it's here [00219] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] No Snow here - it's here

Christine,

Maybe I would head to that neighbors house now, before all that they have left
is escargot...ewwwwwww!  LOL

Stay in and keep warm, that's what we are doing... although we have not lost
any power (yet, she says with fingers crossed!).  We have the wood brought in
to dry just in case, which reminds me of a silly summer camping story: