Re: [MOL] Math/Christine ! You Left Yourself.. [00215] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Math/Christine ! You Left Yourself..

Wide open for this one.  Gosh!  Did I ever get you set up.

Your stated I didn't want to peor you out, that it should be balanced ?

Well friend, we already know your out of balance and that your a hopeless
case, this is why we wanted to zero you out!  It's okay, don't cry we still
love you just the same.  Your friend, lillian