[MOL] an update [00213] Medicine On Line

[MOL] an update

Hello Everyone!!

    I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season.  I haven't forgotten
you, I promise.  Well, I got through the first Christmas without my dad,
it was hard, but I still had a wonderful Christmas.  My aunt, (my dad's
sister) gave me a heart pendent, on the front it says "The Heart
Remembers" and on the back she had engraved "My Dad Gary"   It is the
most meaningful gift I think I have ever recieved.  But let me back up
somewhat.  The week before Thanksgiving my uncle (husband to above) died
from a massive stroke.  He lived 8 days, and passed away the Sunday
befor Thanksgiving.  I was able to go to San Antonio and be there for
her, like she had been for me.

    I also just finished my first full time semester back at school.  I
made 2 B's and an A.  I start back up the 15th of this month.  I will
graduate in May of 2000.  Needless to say, I have been very busy.  John,
my husband started back at half-time and he got two B's.

    So, some things are going fairly well.  Now if I could just wave a
majic wand and get my house cleaned, the tree back in the box, dinner
made, and clothes washed, I would be happy.  LOLOL   But really, I think
I am doing okay, pretty stressed out, oh, and we quit smoking
yesterday.  I want to run away for a few days, but I am sure it will
pass.

    Just wanted to send everyone a line, and let you know that yes I was
still alive, and that yes I do still think of you all often.

    Hoping that this New Year brings you all your heart's desires.

Love ya,
Sheila Lloyd