Re: [MOL] Slow Morning? [00184] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Slow Morning?

Hi Susanne,
This has been a pretty slow weekend for Mol Mail. It has been pretty slow
on other lists and message boards, too. It must be something to do with the
fact that the Holiday is coming to a close and we all have to be back at
work or in school tomorrow. For some of us both applies.
Oh well. I think I am ready. I have been off work for 11 days. I'm not good
at "not working"; I do better when I have a schedule to keep.
Liz