Re: [MOL] Good Morning Everyone! [00156] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Good Morning Everyone!

Good Morning, Lillian:  Thank you for that.  Yes, Greg, we do love you.  Kathy
-----Original Message-----
From: lillian jennings <firefly@islc.net>
To: M <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Sunday, January 03, 1999 3:29 AM
Subject: [MOL] Good Morning Everyone!

Since our buddy Marty is not here to offer us our "Chicken Soup" for the day, I thought it might be nice if we wake up to one of our own molers favorite poems.  So say a prayer while we dedicate this poem to Greg, who loved it so much.  We love you Greg ! Your friend, lillian

ONE

One song can spark a moment
One flower can wake a dream
One tree can start a forest
One bird can herald spring

One smile begins a friendship
One handclasp lifts a soul
One star can guide a ship at sea
One word can frame the goal

One vote can change a nation
One sunbeam lights a room
One candle wipes out darkness
One laugh will conquer gloom

One step must start each journey
One word must start each prayer
One hope will raise our spirits
One touch can show you care

One voice can speak with wisdom
One heart can know what's true
One life can make the difference
You see it's up to You!
Don't ever forget how important you are.

~Author Unknown