Re: [MOL] Snowed in Nanc, Boo Hoo/I'm here....... [00154] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Snowed in Nanc, Boo Hoo/I'm here.......

Hi Carla,
We can't get out and no one can get in.  Our road isn't even plowed out today,
our's is always the last to get done.  Our son in law was going to install our
dishwasher today but I think that's on his back burner, he'll be plowing snow
instead.  There has never been a dishwasher in this house.  Don doesn't see to
wash them clean anymore, so I told him it was time to have one now, I have
pretty much taken over kitchen duties now anyway.  I'm go to read the rest of
my mail.  I have to take my christmas stuff down before my Daughter Bonnie's
Birthday, she hates her birthday so close to Christmas.  So I put it up
Thanksgiving and take it down the day after Christmas, and Bonnie comes here
for Christmas, so she leaves hers up for the girls.  Talk to you later,
Love ya,
Nanc

In a message dated 1/2/99 11:59:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,