Re: [MOL] I have a spinal ependymoma.../BIG SPOTLIGHT FOR YOU ! [00146] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I have a spinal ependymoma.../BIG SPOTLIGHT FOR YOU !

Dear Mark:  Thanks for writing, and I do hope you will stay on line.  This
is really a good forum, been a little slow over the holidays; but it will
get fast pace quite soon here.  There are so many new treatments out now
that it can only lend to hope.  There's the SRS surgery which is known as
radio surgery, there's freezing, there's heat, there's radiation missile
therapy, the list goes on.  Now I haven't just shined a flash light on you,
I have given you the whole spot light.  These are non invasive; so it won't
do more harm.  I hope that you have gone for a second opinion and that you
realize that a doctor can only offer what is offered at the hospital they
are affiliated with.  In other words my hos. does not offer any of these; so
I would have to go to a major cancer center.  Now if there is a financial
problem, there's free air transportation.  Good luck and see the light?
Your friend, lillian