Re: [MOL] Back from vacation, boo hoo [00096] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Back from vacation, boo hoo

Welcome home Lee Anne,
We're snowed in to.  They are telling on TV to not go out.  It is a blizzard
here, can't even see across the road.  The wind is awful.  We can't even get
my Mother's door open, snowed shut.  Talk to you later.
Love ya,
Nanc