Re: [MOL] Its 1999!!!!!!!/My life changes.. [00094] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Its 1999!!!!!!!/My life changes..

Well, here's to a new year and a new life!  I wish you much health and
happiness in '99.
Fear can be a good thing, it keeps us from doing things without the
knowledge required to do them. As your plan progresses, I'm sure the fear
will ease. Remember to look after yourself and let your friends help you
along the way.
Love
Christine