Re: [MOL] the Guardian Angel/Sarah... [00075] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] the Guardian Angel/Sarah...

Dear Sarah,
Please tell Greg that I hope that he had a
wonderful Xmas with you and the rest of
his family and that I hope 1999 holds many
blessings for him. You are a wonderful
sister and I am sure that Greg knows this!!!! I am
praying for him - I miss his posts :)

Love,
Dee