[MOL] PJ/Dee [00072] Medicine On Line

[MOL] PJ/Dee

Hi PJ,

Well, we are finally home after spending an
unexpected Xmas in Oklahoma... My
dad took a turn for the worse only two hours after
we got to their house so we
rushed him to the hospital... that was 12/19...
he was released on 12/23 so I decided
that we should stay and spend this Xmas with him
and my family... My husband had to
be alone for Xmas but he handled it just fine and
had alot of invitations to keep him busy.

I am glad that your mom is feeling great - please
tell her that the other "Dee" says
"Hi" and Happy New Year... I hope that you all had
a super holiday and that your
new year is a blessed one...

Come back soon, I miss you,
Love,