[MOL] Myloma [00069] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Myloma

My daughter has been diagnozed with myloma, this cancer is mainly in the
hip bone and also in the small rib.
She is 41 year of age.

At this time is is given radiation on the small rib and chimo by mouth.

I would like some more information about this myloma cancer and treatment
if any.

thank you in advange.