Re: [MOL] IS HERE HOPE [00066] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] IS HERE HOPE

Dear Paul,
I am so sorry to hear about your dad's lung
cancer. Please know that doctors can only
give you educated guesses and that miracles do
happen every day... Do not let your
dad or his family give up hope, OK??? Is your dad
open to alternative therapies???
There are alot of very well informed and educated
people here on this forum so please
keep in contact with us... my dad has primary
liver cancer so I know how scared you are!
I am learning as I go but I am learning alot!!!!!

Let us hear from you,
Dee