[MOL] RE: Letter from PJ [00065] Medicine On Line

[MOL] RE: Letter from PJ

pserritell@webtv.net writes:

<< Subj:	 Re: Fwd: Greg
 Date:	1/1/99 7:21:35 PM Eastern Standard Time
 From:	pserritell@webtv.net (Paula serritella)
 To:	NLPOST@aol.com

 Hi Sweet Nanc

 Sorry I havent' written much. It's been a bit scary here in FLorida.
 Mom was awfully sick this week.  ALot of diarrhea and vomiting.

 She is feeling better today.  Diagnosis is too much lentil soup and
 beans with escarole.  I quess I beaned her out.

 We are leaving for NY tomorrow.  I really haven't read my mail so I'm
 sorry if people have sent me things and I didn't respond. The other day
 I saw something from Marty and my hubby wrote back for me.

 I hope to get back on mol line tomoorrow evening.

 Mom didn't have chemo this week so she will need to resume next week.  I
 only wish I could stay but she wants Robert to join school again.  Also
 he is home sick for all his toys and friends.

 I will be coming back here in February when then redue the cat scan.

 Today she ate and feels much better.

 The doctor said no beans or gassy foods until the two weeks of no chemo
 comes.

 We are a little upset that we are all leaving here.  It's been in the
 80's and so lovely here.  My inlaws say it's 19 degrees on Long Island.
 Oh boy what a big chill we are in for.  I quess I had better double up
 on my vitiman C tabets tomorrow.

 I hope you are well and we can finally resume our IM again tomorrow
 evening.  We arrive at the Long Island Airport at 9:00 p.m. so I hope to
 sign on around 11'ish or so.

 Please tell all themolers hello for me.
 I see this message about Greg and hope he is well by the time I get back
 tomorrow.
 I pray for each of them every nite.

 I hope 1999 is better than 1998.
 Much love dear Nanc.  I miss you and I miss my crystal tree.  When I
 light it  up it will bring tears to my eyes I'm sure.

 Miss you a whole bunch.
 Love, Hugs, Kisses
 PJ

 pserritell@webtv.net