[MOL] Mary/Dee again [00063] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Mary/Dee again

Mary,

I forgot to ask you if you or Angelo's doctor has
contacted hospice. We did this for my
dad and it has been a huge help for my mom and
dad. They are available for just about
everything 24 hrs. a day; also, once hospice has
been called in they pay for all of the
medications and hospital equipment needed. We have
not given up hope for my dad
but it is a blessing that alot of the medical care
that he needs can be done at his home
and he doesn't always have to go to his doctor or
the hospital for blood tests, etc...

I hope that this helps ease your burden somewhat,
Love,
Dee