[MOL] Mary/angelo [00061] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Mary/angelo

Dear Mary,

Attached is something Les sent to the list which I liked so much, that I
sent it to my cousin.

In the spirit of laughter, I send it again for you and Angelo and anybody
feeling blue anywhere.

Love,

Martha

---- Begin included message ----
Dear Ray,

Hi!  I just got off the phone with my oncologist.  My tumor markers from my
blood tests went up a teeny bit last month, so he's going to try me on
another hormonal medicine.  This is good news because it is not chemo.  I'm
off to the drug store to pick it up.

I joined some cancer survivor's lists on line.  They spend a lot of time
telling jokes, believe it or not; I really liked this one, so I'm sending
it to you.  This poor fellow has ten tumors in his brain, but is still
going strong.

I am still feeling fine.  In my spare time, I do a lot of visualization of
packmen eating tumors in my body.  I've probably been spending too much
time with Jeff.  It's probably good that school is starting soon.

Lots of Love,

Cousin Martha

---- Begin included message ----
A man really knows all these things; I am overflowing with admiration!  My
husband still doesn't know all these things and we've been married, oh,
about 13 years.  Are there any other men who know these things, or are you
the only one?

Lots of love and good wishes,

Martha Cerreto

---- End included message ----