Re: [MOL] Angleo/God Bless you Mary... [00052] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Angleo/God Bless you Mary...

Oh!  Mary,
You have never been without my prayers, I'm so sorry to hear you having to go
down on the rollor coaster again.  (((HUGS))) for you and your family, I
should have been sending them to you more ofter, you sure are a trooper.  I
hope you know when it's time to call in Hospice, you know that they will cover
all the pain meds, and that really gets expensive.  He could ralley again,
look at what Les has gone through, and he looked great when we were in Ohio.
Even when you think there is no hope, there still could be.  When you give up
the fight, is when there is no hope.  MOL's will just have to pled to our
Father in Heaven to make Angelo better, and to make him feel more comfortable.
That has to be the hardest, standing by and watching him suffer, and not being
able to take the pain away.  Hang in there Mary, I am here for you anytime,
and wished I could do more.
Love you all,
Nanc
I'm so happy your family was able to have a nice Christmas, I thank God for
that.