Re: [MOL] Angleo [00051] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Angleo

Dear Mary,
I am so sorry to hear that Angelo has taken a turn for the worse. Thank God
you were able to have a wonderful Christmas together. I know it must be
very difficult to be a caregiver for someone you love so much and who has
had so many setbacks. I know the doctors will do all they can for him and
we molers will pray for him and for you.
Love
Liz