[MOL] Angleo [00050] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Angleo

Dear Molers,

I haven't posted much lately but I have been peeking in every now and
then when I get the chance.  Angelo and the kids and I had a wonderful
x-mas, and I'm so thankful that we did because our New Year is going
to be very sad one.

Angelo began seeing double and becoming very nasueated Tuesday afternoon
and increasing pain in his hip and lower back.  I called
his Onc. Wednesday when it didn't seem to be getting better.  WE thought
that maybe it was from the pain pills he was taking for his back.  His
Onc. wanted to see him right away so they admitted him into the
hospital.  They did an MRI Thursday afternoon and found that the cancer
has spread to the brain.  We are devestated  to say the least.  It's
like being diagnosed all over again.  We get a little glimmer of hope,
and then the rug gets pulled out from underneath us.

They are going to give him 20 radiation treatments to the brain.
He no longer qualifies for the clinical trials that we were hoping
to get him into because of the mets to the brain.  The onc. told us
to let him go home and make him as comfortable as possible.  He is
in a lot of pain from the bone cancer and they gave him morphine patch.
The double vision makes him nasueated so they have him on naseua  meds
also.

I am going to take a leave of absense from my Day Care to be with him.
Please pray for all of us.  I will continue to pray for all of you
and will try to keep you posted about Angelo,

Love to you all,
Mary