[MOL] "thoughts for today" [00036] Medicine On Line

[MOL] "thoughts for today"

Hi Everyone,

I know it's been a while, but I'm finally back with some more "thoughts
for today."  Between being very busy, not being home much, and not
feeling too well these past few days, I just haven't  sent my
"thoughts..." for over a week.  Well, no more excuses, here we go.

	What the New Year brings us will depend a great deal on what we
	bring to the New Year.

	May your troubles in the coming New Year be as short-lived as
	your New Year's resolutions.

I hope and pray that all of you will have a great 1999.  Now, I know
that that is not possible, though.  So I hope and pray that all of you
will be able to deal with the times when 1999 isn't so great.  For each
one of us the timing, circumstances and details will be different during
those not so great times, but each one of us has the same help offered
to us during those times.  It comes from above, from the One who cares
most for you.  Don't forget to turn to Him as you go through those
struggles.  And don't forget to let the rest of us who care know, too,
so we can pray for you.

I know there are a lot of negative things about the internet, but one of
the things I love about it is that we broaden our friendship base by
being able to communicate with people from all around the world, and who
really care about others.  I have been truly blessed to have developed
some wonderful friends (including family members) that I can share my
joys as well as my troubles with.  And of course, I just love sharing my
"thoughts for today" with all of you as well.  Thank you so much for
that, and being there for me all year.  Love you all so very much, and I
will continue to pray for God's best for you.

God Bless,
Jo