Re: [MOL] Christine [00023] Medicine On Line


[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [MOL] Christine



Me too, I love to read, and during term time, I am busy writing papers! LOL
Like many of you, I have hundreds of books on all kinds of subjects, my
latest craze is Patricia Cornwall's books and ones on female detectives. I
have had too much of textbook reading lately, so I really enjoy fiction on
the rare occasions I get to read it. I have been known to read continuously
for many hours once interested in a story! Just ask Wayne! LOL He gets
neglected in favour of a good book at times! Anyway, love to you and yours,
Mam
-----Original Message-----
From: Elizabeth Patterson <eapat@ewa.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Saturday, 2 January 1999 1:28
Subject: Re: [MOL] Christine


>Hi Mam,
>It would be fun to see the Aussie shows.  I, too, am an ER fan and I like
>Frazier. However, I don't care for reruns so this month I have spent my TV
>time reading. During the  school term I spend most of my time reading
>student papers.
>Love Liz
>
>>I think Liz, the point to the show is.....there isn't one! I really only
>>like the beginning bit! lol Actually I rarely watch tv, don't have time.
But
>>when I can I like to watch serials like All Saints, Blue Heelers (Aussie
>>shows), ER, And I love comedy shows too.
>>Love Mam
>>-----Original Message-----
>>From: Elizabeth Patterson <eapat@ewa.net>
>>To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
>>Date: Friday, 1 January 1999 3:26
>>Subject: Re: [MOL] Christine
>>
>>
>>>Hi Mam,
>>>I'm sure you didn't wear your blue eyeshadow the way Mimi does.Yukk! I
>>guess I am missing something. On the rare occasions I have watched Drew
>>Carey, I just couldn't see the point.
>>>
>>>Happy New Year
>>>
>>>Love Liz
>>>
>>>
>>>Oh yes, I envy Mimi and her cosmetic skills too! To think that I used to
>>wear blue eyeshadow (shudder!). The beginning of the show is also my
>>favourite part....I just love to watch it, he is graceful isn't he? Well
it
>>is now 1999 here, so HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
>>>    Love Mam
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>This is an automatically-generated notice. If you'd like to be removed
from
>>the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line Discussion Forum at ,
or
>>send an email message to: majordomo@lists.meds.com with the subject line
>>blank and the body of the message containing the line: unsubscribe
>>mol-cancer your-email-address where the phrase your-email-address is
>>replaced with your actual email
>>address. -----------------------------------------------------------------
--
>>-----
>>>
>>
>>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>This is an automatically-generated notice.  If you'd like to be removed
>>from the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line Discussion Forum
>>at <http://www.meds.com/con_faq.html>, or send an email message to:
>>majordomo@lists.meds.com
>>with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the
line:
>>unsubscribe mol-cancer your-email-address
>>where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual email
>>address.
>>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>This is an automatically-generated notice.  If you'd like to be removed
>from the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line Discussion Forum
>at <http://www.meds.com/con_faq.html>, or send an email message to:
>majordomo@lists.meds.com
>with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the
line:
>unsubscribe mol-cancer your-email-address
>where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual email
>address.
>------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically-generated notice.  If you'd like to be removed
from the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line Discussion Forum
at <http://www.meds.com/con_faq.html>, or send an email message to:
majordomo@lists.meds.com
with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the line:
unsubscribe mol-cancer your-email-address
where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual email
address.
------------------------------------------------------------------------