Re: [MOL] Christine [00022] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Christine

Hi Mam,
It would be fun to see the Aussie shows.  I, too, am an ER fan and I like
Frazier. However, I don't care for reruns so this month I have spent my TV
time reading. During the  school term I spend most of my time reading
student papers.
Love Liz