Re: [MOL] Happy New Year Dear Friends! [00020] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Happy New Year Dear Friends!

Good Morning Lillian,
You're right; I do use a MAC but I also have a PC which I use occasionally.
For example. Every time I try to pick up a greeting card it makes my Mac
freeze up so I just forward those to my email on the PC and retreive them.
I need to get the problem on my Mac figured out but it is easier to forward
the email.

As to lie/lay, you had used it right. Lie down (recline), Lay the book down
(place it).
Hens lay eggs but they lie down and die.
Love , Liz