From: Elizabeth Patterson <eapat@ewa.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Friday, 1 January 1999 3:26
Subject: Re: [MOL] Christine

>Hi Mam,
>I'm sure you didn't wear your blue eyeshadow the way Mimi does.Yukk! I
guess I am missing something. On the rare occasions I have watched Drew
Carey, I just couldn't see the point.

>Happy New Year
>
>Love Liz
>

>Oh yes, I envy Mimi and her cosmetic skills too! To think that I used to
wear blue eyeshadow (shudder!). The beginning of the show is also my
favourite part....I just love to watch it, he is graceful isn't he? Well it
is now 1999 here, so HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
>    Love Mam

mol-cancer your-email-address where the phrase your-email-address is
replaced with your actual email
-----