[MOL] Its 1999!!!!!!!/My life changes.. [00017] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Its 1999!!!!!!!/My life changes..

Well Happy New Year to all...!!  It is going to be a very good year for all...  I will be striking out on my own again.  New Years Eve has been spent discussing and planning divorce..  Don't think that I am distraught... afraid, but not distraught.. not any more..

I pray that all of you made a resolution that will bring you happiness, or atleast the chance of happiness..  I am off to bed, as I am very tired but my soul is well...

God Bless all of you and much love and hugs... Carla