[MOL] RE: Happy New Year.... [00015] Medicine On Line

[MOL] RE: Happy New Year....

Happy New year to all my MOL Angel Friends, I'm off to bed, I had a rough time
staying awake to see the ball drop, but I made it.  Lil thanks for the lovely
poem. Christine Dear Daughter, I'll talk to you tomorrow.
Love you all,
Nanc