Re: [MOL] Happy New Year Dear Friends! [00013] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Happy New Year Dear Friends!

Liz:  I sure wish I could take the credit for that; but I litterally picked
it up off of a cyber page.  I believe you use a Mac and I am using
Microsoft.  By the way, my spell checker isn't working again.  Honestly, I
win a battle, then loose 2 more!
Anyway, I take my browser place it over the design I like, right click it,
go to edit and click copy, go to File and put it in a file.  Then I write my
message on the e-mail, go to insert picture, type in the file, put it on the
page.  So now, my little secret is out!  I would love to learn how to do
animation graphics and perhaps one day will take a course for it.  It is
where my interest (oh, here we go again!) lies.  Let's see my mother used to
say, a dog lies, a hen lays and a humen what?  I really can't remember it,
darn.  Help me out here friend.  Happy New Year, your friend, lillian