Re: [MOL] RE: Nanc is home......... [00007] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Nanc is home.........

Mom,
That is such wonderful news, everything that I was wishing for you. What a
great way to start the new year. If Lil isn't going to do those flips and
cartwheels, I will. Now if we can just get your eye fixed up... Maybe if we
all pray really hard, it will fix itself too. LOL. I'm wishing all things
wonderful for you in 1999.
Love
Christine