Re: [MOL] Cost of Insurance [13718] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cost of Insurance

Hi LIz,

I used to watch Deep Space Nine and Star Trek Voyager all the time but
they went and changed the time slot on me.  They don't even start until
11:30 p.m. here in St. Louis.  Thats way past my bedtime, since I have
to get up at 5:15 a.m. to open up my Day Care Center.  I guess I could
always tape it.  In fact I used to but there is just too much going on
right now.  I'm sure you understand that!

See Ya,
Mary